Friday, September 14, 2018

Welcome!

Hello.  Pull up a chair.  Comfy?  Got your coffee?  Thanks for dropping by.   

Welcome to my blog.  My journal of thoughts, if you will.

I've been around for a while now.  I first started this blog back in 2010.  For many years it was very successful.  The Five Little Reasons were babies - and being at home full time made it easy to find the time to write about their lives.  They napped, I would write.  

They don't nap anymore.  It's all go, go, go!

A couple of years ago I had to put it all on hold.  I found I was just too busy.  With 5 kids.  And a husband.  And small business.  Writing just took a back seat.

I am more exhausted today than I ever remember being when we had 5 babies under 8 years old.  Yep, the Five Little Reasons are very close together.  But the baby/toddler/little person phase was a breeze compared to the life of a Mama of 5 kids 7-15yrs!  


I feel like I have blinked... and all of a sudden, they are all grown up.  I cry at the thought of my "baby" turning 16 this year.  That kind of means his childhood is over.  That's it... I can't change it.  It's set in his mind.  Gosh I hope we got it right.  


Anyway, I have been wanting to get back into the writing for a little while now.  I posted a couple of times... and I was overwhelmed at the response I received. 

You guys rock.  It's nice to know that I am not in this crazy ride of life alone.  You know... we all think we are.  

For those not already following already - 

You can find my Facebook page @fivelittlereasons


You can also follow me on Instagram @fivelittlereasons

So, this is it.  Please de-lurk.  Save me in your favourites.  Add me to your RSS feed.  Join the FB page and I will update you when I have a new post.  And please comment.  Talking to myself can send me bonkers.  Just sayin'.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a Mama of Five. A wife to one. I believe in documenting life using stories. I love telling you mine and would love to hear yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...